" TV & Radio Advertising Committee "
- Analyzes and addresses issues of concern to advertisers who use TV & Radio
- Prioritizes major issues affecting TV & Radio advertisers and serves as a conduit to media owners and
- regulating entities
- Cope with the increase of TV & Radio advertising rate
" Newspaper Advertising Committee "
- Helps to exchange ideas, information, and experiences relating to newspaper media
- Solicits newspaper companies to participate in the Audit Bureau of Circulation in order to ensure KAA
- members to use the medium most effectively
- Plans and controls the Audience Research for print media
" Public Relations Committee "
- Undertakes publicity activities toward the press in order to represent your position
- Undertakes publicity activities to generate a positive attitude forward advertising and enterprises
- among the general public
" Advertising Ethics Committee "
- Seeks for abolition of government pre-censorship and promotes self-regulation
- Increases public trust in advertising through KAA's businesses toward consumers
" Advertising Management Committee "
- Develops partnerships between advertisers and advertising agencies to improve advertising
- Works with industry groups, such as Korea Association of Advertising Agencies, to formulate guidelines
- for the fair deal with each other